Tuesday, October 30, 2012

shared thoughts

Jeff and I spent the morning today in Canaan and I have some cool things to share, however,  I just read a blog post by a friend who has been ministering to children in Carlisle(our hometown) for years that I would love for you to read.
One of the things we share and encourage teams coming to Haiti in, is that we don't want them to just serve in Haiti once a year (or for some a few times), but that going back to their own communities and seeking ways to allow God to use them in their own community is even bigger.  We want people coming to serve with us but we really love seeing people serving others right where they are day in and day out.
Karen does this so well!

Karen, I admire your perseverance and the way you have loved when it gets messy and hard!
Please read Karens blog post:  Hot Chocolate, Bread, and the Bible

http://karenhelmuth.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

No comments:

Post a Comment