Tuesday, June 4, 2019

1st Anniversary!

This month, we reached our 1 year anniversary of Last Arrow Ranch being open for business!  It has been a gradual start which has turned out to be a really good thing.  I have learned a lot as we have made our way through camps, lessons with kids and teens, and even with some ladies that have experience with horses and now that their kids are grown want to step back in.  We hope that this second year grows a bit but we already feel very blessed.

In September 2013 as we were looking for land where this dream could potentially become a reality there were a few verses I jotted down in my journal. Two years later we purchased this property but  these are verses that remain true and continue to be a prayer as we step in.
~Psalm 37:4-5 take delight in the Lord and he will give you your heart's desires.  Commit everything you do to the Lord.  Trust Him and He will help you.
Vs 7 Be still in the presence of the Lord and wait patiently for him to act.

Since we began, we have experienced some pretty cool things.  I don't call this ranch a therapeutic riding program, but I have experienced something very healthy going on here.  There are little miracles happening that really matter.  I think I would be doing God a disservice if I didn't share the things HE is doing here.  He deserves the praise!  HE deserves the honor!  I have seen HIM working already, I can't wait to see what more he will do as I fully step in.  Not many people blog anymore, but I hope this is a place stories can be shared and prayer requests & praises can be lifted.




No comments:

Post a Comment