Tuesday, April 24, 2012

computer class

When I was asked in November by a team member whose family owns an office supply store if there was anything we needed, I replied, "well we've started this computer class with our kids homes so there may be some things needed for that at some point. 
When another member of the same family planned to come to Haiti this month, they again asked, "is there anything you need, can you use some more laptops?"  I humbly said we could use a few more so we can teach a few more kids computer skills.  Never did I imagine what this family had in mind was something so much more!
14 new laptops were sent down for our ministry!  I can't begin to express how much of a blessing this is!  We now can teach all the upper middle school and high school girls together instead of in 3 groups and because I will be spending that much less time teaching, I will be able to add a class for the younger girls to start this summer!  AND...we will have enough computers to begin a computer lab at the school in Canaan next fall!!!!
We are so excited about the addition of this ministry!  Thank you for such a meaningful donation!

1 comment: