Monday, September 26, 2011

Where has the time gone?

Jeff has been home for almost a week now and I am just finding the time to follow up on his trip. I am still trying to figure out how to finish school with our girls in a timely fashion so I can spend more time on ministry stuff, but for now feeling overwhelmed with getting started and establishing a routine keeps me from what I like to do...write. I'm looking for any little time to write the newsletters and do some updates on our website and more, but for now it's slow go and it's ok. I couldn't say that earlier today, but I can say it now because I had a sweet reminder today that, daily, I take up my cross. Not when it's convenient, when I have time, when I feel like it...but daily.
Thank you for prayers over Jeff's trip to Canada! He had an amazing time meeting with some great people, raising funds for Canaan, and vision planning for the future of AWAKENHAITI in Canada. God was definitely moving there and people gave very sacrificially to help the feeding program get started at the school in Canaan and to support the work their team in November will be doing on the church/school building! We are so very excited to see this school year begin with feeding the kids! We'd appreciate continued prayer as we continue to work on vision planning with this awesome group of friends!
more to share tomorrow about this past week...after school of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment