Thursday, September 9, 2010

Why did I worry?


We see God's timing becoming very clear this week. We got a call we didn't expect last week about the container being cleared and delivered. When I say we didn't expect it, I mean we expected it on our own timing in July and August when we were in Haiti, then we learned to let it go so much it came before we knew it. Our house is set up enough that when we arrive with our kids, things will look a bit familiar to them even in a foreign country.

I was struggling to decide on schooling for the girls for weeks. I have been praying for God's guidance and discernment in this and I wasn't sure if my expectations were too much, but wasn't satisfied with the programs I had been researching. Over the weekend I stumbled upon Morning Star Academy online and now all three children will be schooling online with this awesome Christian school!

Monday evening we received a call from David Hooke (an amazing realtor I must say) and the buyers for our house have signed a lease to rent their house which means we are ready to move forward with home inspections this Saturday and should have a settlement date very soon. Most likely we will settle at the end of the month.
So why did I worry? I tried to have faith in God's timing and I know His is always better than mine, but still I did worry and I did try to do some things on my own. I have to go back to Proverbs 3:5-6
Many praises to our God who is in control and who is interested in our lives and who proves to be faithful over and over!
~Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment